Please be sure to carefully review our temporary guidelines (below) for operations at CCEC during Covid-19 and Complete the CCEC Covid-19 Questionairre and Waiver.
All students must have a completed and signed Waiver on file with our office before returning to lessons.
Cape Cod Equestrian Center, LLC COVID-19 Guidelines
· Staff will regularly sanitize common areas and commonly touched surfaces.
· Staff will regularly wash and/or sanitize hands.
· Any staff showing signs or symptoms of COVID-19 will not be permitted to work.
· Staff will practice proper social distancing with students and clients when able to do so safely, and while inside will wear a mask or facial covering for the safety of the student/participant.
Students and Parents:
· If you, or anyone in your immediate contact, is showing signs or symptoms of COVID-19, including fever of 99.1 or higher, difficulty breathing, persistent cough, sore throat, or have tested positive for COVID-19 please do not come to the barn for 14 days, or until you are symptom free for 14 days and cleared by your medical provider.
· Use of masks or facial coverings is required for Adults and Children 10 years of age and older while inside, and required outside if unable to maintain 6 feet of distance as mandated by the state of Ohio except for those with medical conditions or disability which would prevent them from safely wearing a mask
· Once mounted, riders may pull down their mask or remove their mask and hand to a parent, guardian, or chaperone for the duration of their ride, to be put back on once unmounted.
· Please limit your use of the facilities to absolute necessity. If you do need to use the restroom, we ask that you help us by sanitizing after use.
· Please respect state social distancing guidelines and stay at least 6 feet from others in attendance at CCEC.
· Please only the rider and one chaperone (if necessary) in the barn during your scheduled time. Please, no extra family or siblings. Please remain at the barn only for the scheduled time of your lesson in order to help minimize the number of people at CCEC at one time. Keep in mind, as group and social distancing restrictions are lifted these policies will change.
· CCEC staff and junior staff members will prepare horses for lessons. Students may assist in grooming and tacking if they choose. Masks are required while grooming. Please wash or sanitize your hands prior to and after handling the horses and equipment.
· Each student MUST have their own helmet and riding gloves.
· CCEC staff will be sanitizing common areas as often as possible. Sanitation products are available around the barn and seating areas – You can Help us to keep things clean by sanitizing your chair, hands, door handles, or other objects after use with available products.
We appreciate you working with us to keep CCEC a safe and healthy environment for you and your family as well as our staff. Please keep in mind these guidelines are in place to help us operate within Ohio’s guidelines as safely and efficiently as possible. As state and federal regulations continue to change, these policies are also subject to change.